All parties including the Fund Manager, Custodian, Fund Auditor, Trustees, Technical Committee members and service partners work for free (pro-bono). This makes all donations directed solely to fighting COVID-19.
All donations and details of all disbursements are published on the website of the fund. Ernst & Young is the nominated fund auditor and KPMG serves as the Project Administrator for our campaigns.
Professional and regulated institutions have been engaged to administer the fund – Stanlib Ghana Ltd as Fund Manager and Fidelity Bank as Custodian. The Ghana Medical Association Chairs the Fund Technical Committee.
The fund is operated with the efficiency and effectiveness of the private sector to ensure optimal return on every Cedi donated.
Ghana Covid-19 Fund
The Ghana COVID-19 Private Sector Fund is a Private Sector-Led initiative with a mission “To provide a prompt response to the hardship and suffering arising out of the COVID-19 Pandemic.” COVID-19 is the new evil that plagues and endangers the world and our motherland Ghana. It is threatening lives, it is ravaging jobs and shattering economies. It is weakening our future!
It must be stopped. It must be defeated. Our humanity must win!
Ghana needs the support of all Her citizens to win the fight against COVID-19. Our nurses, doctors, and all other health workers need our support to protect us in this COVID 19 war. Our hospitals need our support to better equip them to to provide treatment and care. Government needs our support and co-operation to lead us to overcome COVID-19.
Ghana needs you to stand up for Her.
Ghana’s private sector accounts for the about 80% of its GDP and must therefore not sit aloof in a crisis like this.
All nominated parties shall operate pro-bono.
The nominated Trustees of the fund comprise:
1. Mr. Anthony Oteng-Gyasi (Chairman, Tropical Cable & Conductor Ltd)
2. Mr. Edward Effah (Chairman, Fidelity Bank Ghana Ltd)
3. Mr. Kwaku Bediako (Director, CH Group)
4. Mr. John Taylor (CEO, Woodfield Energy Resources Ltd)
5. Mr. Omane Frimpong (Chairman, Wilkins Engineering Ltd)
6. Mr. Kwame Ofosu Bamfo (Managing Director, Bamson Group)
7. Mr. Kwabena Adjei (Group Chairman, Kasapreko)
8. Mr. Thomas Svanikier (Chairman, Svani Group Ltd)
9. Mr. Kwasi Twum (CEO, The Multimedia Group)
10. Mr. Senyo Kwasi Hosi (CEO, Chamber of Bulk Oil Distributors)
11. Julie Essiam (Commissioner, Ghana Revenue Authority)
Fidelity Bank Ltd
Ernst & Young represented by Pamela Des-Bordes (Partner)
Stanlib Ghana Ltd
Follow Us On